- Monday, 22 November 2021
Work Faster, Smarter, Better – Your Way
Wavity Offers A Wide Variety Of Innovative Features Designed To Help You And Your Teams Get Work Done Efficiently And Collaboratively.
Solutions are the backbone of the Wavity Platform. Find, Adapt or Create a Solution for all your unique business processes.
- Warehouse - The Warehouse is the repository of all ready-to-use Solution Templates. Browse solutions by industry or function to discover the ones that best match your business needs.
- App Designer - Use the App Designer to tweak or radically change Application Templates to suit your needs. Want to build an application from scratch? Not a problem!
- Collaboration - Create and Manage Projects. From simple projects where a single task is assigned to a single person to Complex Projects that involve hundreds of tasks assigned to dozens of people.
- Integrations - You already have systems in place that work for you. Wavity allows you to integrate your third-party tools so everything you need to get work done is in one place and in sync.
- Analytics - Analytics help you keep an eye on business metrics that are important to you so that issues do not become problems.
- Mobile App - All solutions are available from within a single Mobile App so users never have to think about which Mobile App they need to use.
- Friday, 19 November 2021
Optimization tactics to improve conversions
Sometimes simple fixes can create a world of difference to
potential customers visiting your website. So... here are the
top website optimization strategies you can start working
- Decrease the bounce rate of your website
- Prove the actual value of your product as early as possible
- Provide social proof on your website
- Make navigation and selling easy
- Wednesday, 30 June 2021
Your business needs expense tracking if you ever wish to meet your financial goals. Your business expenses are the key to understanding what it takes to run your business and maintain profitability.
You need to manage and track your business expenses in order to:
1. Keep the lights on—literally and figuratively
2. Establish a healthy business credit score
3. Determine profits after revenue
Tracking your business expenses is so much more than just making sure you can cover your accounts payable or finding receipts when tax season arrives.Read more...
Feb 12 2021
Written by Kurt Martin
Apr 22 2020
Written by Dennis McCarson
Mar 11 2019
Written by fady
Jan 13 2019
Written by fady