In times of economic uncertainty, clients crave certainty wherever it can be found – and clarityIn times of economic uncertainty, clients crave certainty wherever it can be found – and clarityin the absence of certainty. This is the time for your value to be re-established: not simply as theone who can do the rearview tasks that are required, but as the one who can help look forward tomaking the right decisions for the future of that business.
Whether you want to start an accounting advisory practice, or fine-tune your current advisoryWhether you want to start an accounting advisory practice, or fine-tune your current advisoryoffering, this is the definitive guide to help you make the shift into an advisory-centric approach tobecome the true trusted advisor your clients are seeking more than ever before. These guidelineswill help you launch your advisory practice whether you’re working from home or from a brick-and-mortar office.
You will learn:
- What accounting advisory is.
- The difference between consulting and an advisory service offering.
- Why you should offer accounting advisory services.
- How to tell if your CPA advisory work is at the core of your client relationships.
- How to start your advisory service practice.
- How to price your accounting advisory services.
- How to approach new clients with your advisory offering.
- How to transition existing clients into advisory-centric engagements.